Q: Start up Fail?
A: Check the cable connect right or not.
Q: The device can not obtain location information?
A: Place the unit at the open area to test.
Q: How to choose SIM card?
A: The SIM card must support GSM&GPRS，and ensure that the card has enough currency and credit.
Q: How to use in the foreign countries?
A: Please set the APN before use，please edit the text "APN123456 CMNET" and send it to the SIM card of the device，CMNET is Chinese operator's APN, Replace the corresponding APN when use in other countries, APN details, please consult your local SIM card carrier.
Q: Device is not enabled ?
A: 1. Check whether the device's SIM card is installed correctly, whether the contact is good, whether the device is powered on, whether the SIM card has Internet access, and whether the device's network signal is normal (such as the basement, etc.)
2. Check whether the domain name or IP of the device is correct (SMS command param1), if you use it abroad, you need to set the local operator APN Restart the device manually (the external power supply device needs to be powered off and the built-in battery switch is turned off) or send a text message to restart the device (SMS command)
Q: If device is offline :
A: 1. Check SIM traffic status, device power status (including whether external power is disconnected)
2. Check the network status of the device (for example, if the device is in an underground garage, there is no GSM signal or the signal is weak and the network connection is not available), the device will automatically go online when there is a signal
3. Send SMS command to keep the device online (SMS command gprson123456,1)
4. Make sure that the wiring equipment is offline to check whether anti-detection is set, and send a text message to cancel the anti-detection (SMS command sleep123456 shock)
5. Restore factory settings (SMS command format)
Q: GPS location is not updated
A: 1.Confirm whether the device is in a place where GPS signals can be received (the GPS signal can only be received outdoors) The device needs to be positioned and vibrated to be updated
2. Send instructions (get location g123456 or APP roll call) to get the current GPS location
3. Set the vibration mode (send command sleep123456 shock)
4. Restore factory settings (SMS format), restart the device (or SMS command to restart RST)
Q: No vibration alarm:
A: 1. ACC the device first and turn on the vibration alarm after sending the command (vib3, 3 devices turn on the vibration alarm by default)
2. Set the vibration sensitivity (APP sends commands or SMS to send vibxyz123456,3,3,3,3 The larger the parameter value, the lower the sensitivity)
3. Restore factory settings, restart the device (or SMS command to restart rst)
Q: No cut off function (Restoration of oil and electricity)
A: 1. Confirm whether the wiring of the equipment and the relay is correct, and connect according to the illustration in the manual
2. Whether the device is offline, and the offline APP of the device cannot cut off fuel and electricity. You can send SMS commands to cut off fuel and restore it (fuel cut 555, recovery 666)
3. The device can not achieve fuel cut and recovery without network SMS and APP. Please execute the command operation when the device has network
Special reminder: GT710, 720, 730, 300, 210 and other standard version series have done oil cut and power saving treatment. The fuel cut method is: after sending the fuel cut, the device will always perform the fuel cut operation when it vibrates, and when the device goes to sleep, it will restore the oil power. When the device detects vibration, it returns to the fuel cut state.
Q:APP has no alarm tone：
A: 1. Open the APP, find the setting items, find "Reminder Settings" and turn on all the sounds
2. Open the phone settings, find the application permissions, and open all the permissions of the APP. (Some phones will close the notification after holding the screen)
Q: Unable to go to sleep(Abnormal vibration alarm)
A: 1. App or SMS sending to restore the factory settings (SMS command format)
2. Set vibration sensitivity (lower vibration sensitivity can be set to 7 and 8 or 9)
3. Set the vibration sleep mode (sleep123456 shock)
Q: Inaccurate positioning
A: Environmental reasons: The tracker is not placed outdoors or is blocked by high buildings.
Solution: Put it in the unobstructed outdoor, modify the faster upload frequency.
Climate reasons: rainy weather affects positioning effect and positioning time.
Solution: Modify faster upload frequency.
Hardware cause: The GPS antenna or chip of the device is damaged.